A2 Fire Rated Epoxy
Coming soon! This product is not yet commercially available. S – 2825FRE is a two-part, A2 adhesive of limited combustibility designed to bond brick slips to a variety of substrates such as cement fibre board and steel, particularly for external use on buildings above 18 m.
Bond a variety of substrates in applications that require limited combustibility.
- Limited combustibility
- Classified as A2-s1d0 according to BS EN 13501-1
- Reduced amount of raw materials from non-sustainable resources compared to other epoxy adhesives
- Passed independent heat/rain/freeze/thaw and bond strength tests
- 1:1 mix ratio-easy to use
- Yellow pigment makes correct mixing more visible and provides a good visual guide