Structural A2 Fire Rated Epoxy Adhesive
New Product! This product is now commercially available. S – 2825FRE is a two-part, cold curing, A2 adhesive of limited combustibility designed to bond brick slips to a variety of substrates.
S – 2825FRE is designed for use bonding brick slips to a variety of substrates such as cement fiber board and steel, particularly in applications which require an adhesive of limited combustibility such as external use on buildings above 18 m.
- Limited combustibility
- Classified as A2-s1d0 according to BS EN 13501-1
- Reduced amount of raw materials from non-sustainable resources compared to other epoxy adhesives
- Passed independent heat/rain/freeze/thaw and bond strength tests
- 1:1 mix ratio-easy to use
- Yellow pigment makes correct mixing more visible and provides a good visual guide
- 50 kg set in 25 L steel pails